“Heart disease risk”, “raised cholesterol”, “Statins” – these six words are guaranteed to strike fear into almost anyone who has been unfortunate enough to be cursed by their local witch doctor wielding these hexed mantras. For years the public psyche has been hyper-sensitised to these terms through incessant media reporting and public health messages. Continue reading
- Health Hack #4: Seafood and eat it
- My obituary for a saint
- Depressed Vegetarians for Corbyn is a thing?
- September 2017 News Round-Up
- Pasture for Life Farmer explains why he does not feed his cows grains
- Health Hack #3: Muesli that’s worth eating
- A critique/rant of Elsie Widdowson on Radio 4 ‘Great Lives’